Forget about the fundamentals and the technical analysis the new way to beat the market is with using social edge trading. This is when the trader gains a edge on the market threw simply analyzing social chatter and search characteristics then compares them to known bench marks and opens a trade position.
“What does this mean” I hear you ask, well put simply you monitor social networks for the latest trend/craze analyses the sentiment and then invest in a stock that is part of that craze/trends Industry.
Let me give you some example to help you understand:
The Tiktok home made slime craze
A long trade in the company that produces “Elmore” glue would of seen amazing profits !
Any bull position in travel and tourism, airline’s, cruise ships have and will still more see amazing gains.
TikTok makeup craze
Take a look at the ticker ELF notice when the TikTok craze started it shot threw the roof ? That is no coincidence.
Below is a list of tools and sites I use to trade this strategy so far it has been very good. Please leave a comment with any tools I missed and I will add them to this list.
- Dumb Money App
- Google Trends (company name + keyword)
- login = People search for login page
- TikTok Trends
- Twitter chatter sentiment
- Twitter trends | TrendsTwitter.com |Trends24.in
- Tweet Deck
- Discord trade group chat trends
- Reddit (Wall Street Bets, Theta Gang)
- Dumb Money (YouTube Channel, Discord search GOTR)
- Day Trends Site
- GoTR investing Youtube
- Conversational data sources / trends
- tumblr, reddit, Stocktwits, Disqus, Message boards, WK, Tencent, Weibo, Review sites, Broadcast news, Blogs, Message boards, News sites, Video sites, WordPress, Quora, Amazon QA, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram.
- Facebook social conversation analysis
- Social Conversation Signal AI
- Easy AI and Machine learning platform
- Open source Conversational Data sets for AI: Set1, Set2
- Hedge Chatter software (paid)